- SUSPENSION CHECK
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [Includes: R&I Front Bumper Cover.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- STEERING GEAR – Remove & Replace – Mfr Body CD MP – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
ALICIA G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/1/2021