2019 Toyota CorollaCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-05T22:01:32+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Gas Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Pack Front Bearings & Replace Pads with Ceramic Pad
- CLEAN AND ADJUST REAR BRAKES
SHUN N. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/4/2023